Monday, July 19, 2004

 

DR. F'S BROTHER

Dr. F and I had been out driving around rather aimlessly one night when F had an idea.
 
"I know," he said.  "Let's go into town and pick up some hookers."
 
"I only have around seven dollars,"  I said. 
 
"We don't need any money," Dr. F said.
 
"We don't?" I asked.  "Why not?"
 
"My brother, Big F, he goes down there all the time. The ho's all love him. I'll just tell them I'm Big F's brother and they'll do us for nothing."
 
"Are you sure about this?" I asked.  "It doesn't sound quite right."
 
"Of course I'm sure," F said.  "Didn't I just tell you all the hookers love my brother?  He's a sick, demented animal, you know."
 
"I do know that," I said.  "I read about it in the newspaper."    
 
 
     



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?